Spring Garden Party
The Akron Symphony Guild will host a Spring Garden Party on May 19 at The Owl Barn at Dayton Nurseries.
The highlight of the event will be a presentation by Michelle Riley entitled 52 Weeks of Bloom and Interest in Your Garden. Michelle is the founder of NEOhiogarden.com and president of All About You Signature Landscape Design, while also serving at the landscape concierge at Dayton Nurseries.
In addition to Michelle’s presentation, attendees will enjoy a continental breakfast and pastries, and have the opportunity to shop the nursery for beautiful spring annual, perennials and shrubs. A portion of each purchase will benefit the Akron Symphony Guild’s numerous community projects.
The event begins at 10 a.m. with the continental breakfast. The program follows at 10:30.
Tickets are $25 and are available online or by calling the Symphony office at 330.535.8131. Tickets must be purchased by May 14.
Dayton Nursery, a complete nursery and garden center, is located at 3459 Cleveland-Massillon Road in Norton. The nursery carries home-grown evergreen Azaleas plus hardy trees, shrubs, roses, grasses and more than 800 varieties of perennials. To learn more, visit their website.
Our 2018-19 season is filled with a repertoire of all-time favorites and a few surprises.
Season Tickets Details
Convenient ways to buy season tickets
- By phone at 330.535.8131
- In-Person: Our Ticket Office is located at 92 N. Main St. in Akron. We are open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Online: Order through our secure website
Subscribers enjoy the Akron Symphony at a reduced price
- Up to 25% off season-ticket packages
- Added flexibility and savings with the My Subscription flexible season ticket package
- A full season package that includes all Classics, Pops and Gospel Meets Symphony concerts
- Special ticket packages designed to fit your schedule
Benefits to buying season tickets
- Steep discounts on a full season of programming
- Guaranteed seats at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall
- A 10% discount on all additional single tickets purchased
- The ability to return your seats for a tax credit if you cannnot attend a concert